City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 days ago
Digital Client Manager - Media Owner - London - £40,000-45,000
My clients are one of the UK's leading premium publishers working with some of the biggest brands in the world! The digital team is at the core of the success of this publisher, and they are continuously exploring new opportunities in digital, which allows them to deliver the best service to their clients and agency partners. You will be joining the digital team which is tasked to drive revenue, evolve our digital solutions through innovation, and act as a solutions expert for your clients.
- 25 days' holiday
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Regular socials and more!
As a Digital Client Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the targeted Digital & Programmatic revenue with a focus on direct to Client relationships
- You will leverage influence and market knowledge to maximise Digital revenue opportunities
- The role will be expected to deliver against a digital strategy, working collaboratively with other commercial teams & other departments across the business.
- Delivering support in digital excellence and knowledge sharing with Internal & external stakeholders
- Will be a self-starter and very motivated to explore the digital landscape and look at how we can improve our digital offering
- You will have excellent digital knowledge and experience with views on how digital marketing can be improved and how publishers can support this
- You like exploring what's possible
- You work with a consultative selling approach
- Have 2+ year's experience in digital
You can apply for this role of Digital Client Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox