City of London, London
5 months ago
Digital Content Editor - Media Agency - £25,000-£35,000
Sphere are currently partnering with a high-growth media agency who specialise in working with iGaming clients. They have very ambitious growth plans over the next few years and are looking for content professionals to join the business. They work in a highly agile environment and have built a strong leadership team from some of the biggest names in tech!
- Proof, write and edit all website copy, ensuring that it is written to a high standard
- Ensuring that all content is SEO optimised, working closely with the SEO team
- Liaising with freelance writers to ensure that content is written to time-frames
- Act as a gatekeeper for all content that goes on the company sites, ensuring a consistent TOV
- Work closely with SEO, UX, Tech and Project teams
- Proven experience working in an editorial position, specifically for digital channels
- Exceptional written English and grammar skills
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Team mentality!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.