£224 - £225 per day
7 days ago
Digital Content Manager
18 Month Contract - December 2022
£224pd - PAYE
Chertsey 3 days a week
Do you want to work for one of the world leading electronic companies? Perhaps you've got a passion for technology products and a thirst for content. Then this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Digital Content Manager to manage digital content strategy and delivery of online promotional campaigns, B2B, email and customer loyalty program
- Manage digital content strategy and delivery of online promotional campaigns, B2B, email and customer loyalty
programme for Pan European market.
- Proactively identify areas to improve and implement best practices to deliver creative and outstanding content.
- Guiding and managing the agency to build engaging and aspirational content that can deliver product benefit and drive sales.
- Liaise with Brand, Product and CRM, dotcom, commercial teams and ensure briefs and deliverables are in line with wider marketing strategy.
- Partner with subsidiaries in Europe for content localisation and roll out.
- Build strong internal working relationships and influence relevant internal partners.
- Your day to day will include identifying deliverables, writing briefs, providing feedback to internal or external creative resources, collaborating closely with subsidiaries and relevant internal colleagues for content localisation and roll out.
- Bring new and innovative content ideas to improve content quality and increase conversion.
- Track and monitor content performance and its commercial impact. Facilitate meetings with relevant teams and subsidiaries for alignment.
- 4+ years of proven experience in digital campaign/project management and digital content production and optimisation for dotcom, email and app.
- Experience in creating content at a regional level and have a deep understanding of what makes outstanding digital content.
- Strong balance of creative flair and project organisational skills
- Data analytics skills and ability to interpret data to influence creative
- Strong problem solving and diplomatic skills to work with many partners, both internal and external
- A positive and can do attitude, calm and self motivated.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead group discussion and facilitate different needs.
- Self motivated and Entrepreneurial, with ability to perform under ambiguity and complexity.
- Decisive and driven.
- Passion for working collaboratively and working in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of graphic design and digital
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Digital Content Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox