City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Data Analyst - Ecommerce - £50,000 + shares!
We're exclusively partnered with one of the hottest marketing tech companies in the world who are expanding their London data team.
Recognised as one of the four most innovative ecom technologies in the world, you will play a key role in championing the product and taking on crucial data projects on behalf of clients.
If you have strong analytics experience, coding in SQL, have worked with recognised BI tools and a knowledge digital/ecommerce, I'd love to hear from you!
- Recognised by Gartner as one of the most innovative SaaS products in the world right now
- Have just received $500m in series E funding and achieved unicorn status
- You will be working on cutting edge technology projects in digital & ecommerce
- Based in Central London (with flex!), paying up to £50k + bonus for overachieving!
- Deliver on projects using the latest cutting edge technology, tailored data services to clients
- Gather business requirements from clients and create impactful data solutions
- Build full UX analysis reports using raw and extracted data
- Deliver meaningful and engaging insights to clients
- Perform exploratory analysis to uncover opportunities for new tool features
- Contribute to the evolution of the product
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an analytics role from an agency, SaaS or ecommerce environment
- Strong technical capability using SQL (and Python would be a huge plus!)
- Ability to present actionable insights using visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for data, numbers & statistics!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox