City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for a leading digital media company which produces data and insight products focused on sports. This London based company runs multiple digital products across B2C and B2B and publishes a daily national newspaper. Situated within the Data Analysis team within the Customer Data Hub at, the role will be responsible for ensuring actionable insight is delivered across the business.
Through detailed analysis and auditing, the role will play a critical part in establishing a better understanding of our customers in order to drive revenue growth across the business.
As a Digital Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Help manage, analyse and maintain all digital product KPI's.
- Deliver accurate and timely analysis to help the business understand what impact communications have on user acquisition, engagement, retention and conversion.
- Leverage analytics tools to create insights that will drive data-driven decisions across the business.
- Analyse and benchmark conversion path/duration analysis against industry.
- Enable collection and analysis of highest quality data in the most efficient manner.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish baseline metrics which allow the business to make informed decisions, in order to maximise customer lifetime value.
Improve the quality and consistency of existing measurement implementations.
- Daily examination and analysis of data and trends to make appropriate recommendations.
- Design and create thought provoking dashboard visualisations which deliver actionable insight.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that visualisations meet insight requirements.
- Present key findings to stakeholders on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- A degree in either mathematics, statistics or computer science.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Previous experience with analytical tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical tools.
- Proven ability to interpret data from multiple sources.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be proactive with the ability to operate with limited supervision.
- Ability to problem solve and think logically.
- IT literate, including good operational knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Pivot tables, VBA, macros, lookups.
You can apply for this Digital Data Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.