£40000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Digital Director - Gaming Client - integrated in-house team - Surrey
As an incredible integrated media team, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in an international planning role and have passion for the media and advertising space, then this is the place for you.
Working out of headquarters in Surrey, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As the Digital Director, you will be responsible for liaising with regional hubs to ensure alignment with global briefs and leading 16 markets ensuring all teams are hitting deadlines and targets.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. They are looking for exceptional digital media experts.
- Building strong relationships both with senior clients and internal agency stakeholders.
- Managing the digital team across EMEA - ensuring the teams run smoothly on a day-to-day, targets are hit and development is maintained.
- Ensuring your 3 direct reports have solid development plans, ensuring the service provided by the team is best-in-class with full accountability.
- Evaluating and improving the client's digital capabilities - putting solutions in place to upskill and educate the client and your team.
- Work closely with investment, ad ops and tech teams to ensure all campaigns are set up and optimised correctly and reports are accurate and timely.
- You will have 5+ years' experience in digital media, with an international focus.
- You will be passionate about the digital media and advertising industry, and have a knowledge of all digital channels, enabling you to speak about each one confidently (with a focused on programmatic, paid social and VOD).
- You will be highly organised and know how to prioritise a variable workload.
- You will have proven experience managing and developing teams.
- You must be a strong communicator as you'll be regularly speaking to a wide range of people, many of speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.