7 months ago
Digital Planner -Independent Digital Agency - £40k + excellent benefits
This an innovative independent digital media agency and are the home to some brilliant clients. This media agency is a destination employer that offers a supportive and progressive environment
As the Digital Planner responsibilities will include:
- You will oversee delivery of digital planning activity for a variety of UK clients, across sectors from an enviable client portfolio.
- You will be defining and evolving digital strategies for you clients that will help deliver their business objectives
- Briefing and coordinating the wider digital specialist activation teams to set up and run the campaigns as per your plan. You will be responsible for inspiring and innovating them to produce the best results for you client
- In this role as digital planner you will work across, display, programmatic, video and social
- Have experience in digital planning and buying and wanting to now focus on the planning side of your role.
- Understand the elements that make for an effective plan
- Great at coordinating and communicating with the internal teams to make sure your clients campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
- Enjoy the client management
You can apply for this role of Digital Planner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.