23 days ago
Group Digital Manager - Client: Warner Bros - London
This agency sits within an award-winning network agency group, and its London office led to the growth of over 80 offices worldwide. This agency prides itself on being forward-thinking, planning led, and solutions based, which has led them to become the industry lead in content-led communication solutions. It has won several awards for being an outstanding employer, and they pride themselves on being great people.
This role sits in their digital planning team, which works hand in glove with their comms planning team. These two teams will soon be fully entwined, giving the person stepping into this role a unique opportunity to be closer to offline and ensure more integrated campaigns. If you're passionate about entertainment clients and digital media, this is the role for you!
As the Group Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the strategy, planning and delivery of cross digital campaigns across the home ents and gaming parts of Warner Bros.
- You will be the main point of contact for the client, and activation teams, ensuring campaigns are being optimally delivered and optimised.
- You will have a key role in producing thought-leadership pieces around the evolving digital landscape.
- Using your marketplace and publisher knowledge and relationships to execute innovative solutions across campaigns.
- Managing a team to ensure deadlines are met and the work produced is of the highest possible standard.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience, primarily focused on planning digital media across display, programmatic, paid social and PPC. Cross digital knowledge is essential.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, complimented with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You will be able to think strategically, spot new opportunities and ways to develop client and media owner relationships and improve best-practice.
- You will be a true team player who is looking to move into a high-performing team that will allow you to grow and achieve your ambitions.
- Ideally you'll be passionate about working on entertainment clients.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox