City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Implementation Specialist for a leading digital media company which produces data and insight products focused on sports. This London based company runs multiple digital products across B2C and B2B and publishes a daily national newspaper. Situated within the Customer Data Hub, the role will be responsible for overseeing the technical implementation of all analytics requirements across the company.
In addition to the deployment of business critical tracking requirements the role is also responsible for all required documentation, and agreement to adhere to best practice, in order to ensure and maintain data accuracy and site performance.
As a Digital Implementation Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement DMP tracking requirements via Google Tag Manager.
- Oversee and manage direct Data Layer implementation across website properties.
- Implement third party analytics tracking requirements through Google Tag Manager.
- Define, create and maintain testing process working with development teams on deployment, user acceptance testing and implementation.
- Document detailed technical requirements for product and development teams.
- Assist development teams and stakeholders with deployment and auditing of third party site tagging.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Implement site personalisation tools (Optimizely, Monetate, Maxymiser, etc.).
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues.
- A degree in either mathematics, statistics or computer science
- Minimum 2 years' Google Tag Manager experience
- Exposure to and use of DMP platforms such as Permutive, Lotame or Adobe
- Knowledge of programming language such HTML or JS
- Experience with using web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2, Charles Proxy, or Firebug
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility and work using own initiative
- Ability to problem solve and think logically
- IT literate, including good operational knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Pivot tables, VBA, macros, lookups
You can apply for this Digital Implementation Specialist role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.