City of London, London
6 months ago
Digital Manager- Global Network Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning global media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. The leadership team is very supportive and encouraging. They give opportunities where necessary as they want each member of the team to take on new challenges and progress their skills. They also provide everyone with goals for 3, 6 and 12 months showing they are dedicated to ensuring each member of the team with a clear progression map. They prioritise their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for a digital manager to join them.
- Work with a prestigious luxury brand that are an innovative client that like to push boundaries e.g they are currently working on in game advertising in the metaverse
- Newly formed team so opportunity to shape best practice
- You will be the owner of the campaigns from start to finish so you will have high level of autonomy
- Great team culture - a friendly tight knit team that welcomes everyone and is very supportive
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaign planning and ensuring the activation teams deliver in line with global strategy.
- Working in collaboration with the Account Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client and forming client strategy
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Writing PCA and interpreting and reporting data ensuring KPIs are met
- Have at least 18 months of experience in digital media planning across mainly display and video and be able to strategically align the digital media plans across all channels
- Ability to take ownership of several client accounts and create strong client relationships
- You a passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- You will be able to mentor, train and oversee the team and have the ability to build strong personal relationships
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of industry media planning tools such as TGI, NRS, Comscore, Media Muliplier etc
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.