City of London, London
ARM Dig Man_1640505610
8 months ago
Digital Manager- Independent Agency- London
This agency is a leading independent performance agency that provides client success both online and offline. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice. They pride themselves in delivering unmatched campaign efficiency and impact through their custom platform. Additionally, they provide employees with the opportunity to shape your career the way you want by allowing them to explore their interests within the agency. They work as a collaborative team where everyone's voice is heard and listened to.
- Work with an exciting challenger retail brand that are innovative and enjoy testing new things.
- Working with a client based in Amsterdam so you will have the opportunity to travel
- Great company culture - a friendly tight knit team that welcomes everyone
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to day client contact and comfortable building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaign planning in the across the UK and international markets and ensuring the activation teams deliver in line with global strategy.
- Working in collaboration with the Account Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client and forming client strategy
- Reporting data
- Have 3 years of experience in strategy and planning across paid search, social and/or programmatic channels
- Ability to take ownership of several client accounts and create strong client relationships
- You a passionate about digital media and stay on top of industry trends
- You will be able to mentor, train and oversee the team
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital platforms including DV360
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.