City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits.
about 1 year ago
Digital Manager (Biddable)
My client is a global media network, who help their clients use data from digital biddable channels to turn critical audience insights into action and move their clients' businesses forward. Their Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioural Targeting, Mobile Marketing, eCommerce search optimization, and more. This is a brilliant opportunity for a biddable expert looking to move away from activation and into a global, strategic role.
The role and responsibilities:
- Take a deep interest in understanding the client's business, data/tech environments and success drivers
- Understand stakeholder needs across client's business and brands to develop digital recommendations that solve overarching business problems
- Input into digital consulting practice by working with specialists to solve client challenges
- Identify partnership opportunities across media, data, and technology to advance client performance
- Curiosity to identify what's next for our client and determining ways to develop an action plan against this
- Stay abreast of industry trends; not only reads the trades, but develop a POV to advise clients appropriately
- Participate in the creation of decks focused on education pieces for all levels, from basic to advanced covering SEA, Social and Programmatic.
- 3+ years of digital experience in media / marketing
- Ideal experience in operational practices across search, social and programmatic
- Qualified individuals possess the values of being fearlessly innovative, curious, marketing centric, putting our people first, and collaborative
- Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
- Exceptional communicator and presenter in small and large group environments
- Major global auto or luxury brand experience would be an advantage.
- International experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Proven ability of building strong relationships across global and local agencies, disciplines and levels of stakeholders.
- Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish or German would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
You can apply for the role of Digital Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.