2 months ago
Digital Manager - Flagship Account - London
The UK's largest media planning and buying agency is hiring for digital talent to work on one of their flagship client accounts! Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency of the Decade and Most Effective Agency in the World. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation consistently. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available. They champion diversity and inclusivity and are looking to add exceptional talent to their growing team.
As the Digital Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading display and paid social planning & activation, and helping clients to understand display and paid social principles and methods.
- Developing a wider understanding of the industry sectors, and competitors within these sectors. Demonstrating an understanding of the tech developments that influence the clients' businesses.
- Drive new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
- Line managing account executives, including responsibility for the training, development and workloads.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, media owners and internal stakeholders.
To be successful for the Digital Manager role, you will be:
- Experienced in planning and buying digital media, with a keen interest in programmatic, and ideally experience buying across with programmatic or major paid social platforms such as DV360 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok.
- Able to develop and execute testing roadmaps.
- Highly numerate.
- A strong communicator.
- Interested in innovation and market trends, especially within the tech, entertainment and gaming space.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.