City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
26 days ago
Digital Marketing Analyst-Market Leading Entertainment and Gaming Company- London 40k-50k
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a new age for a huge entertainment business based in London. Due to increasing online presence, they are now looking to add a Digital Marketing Analyst who will be able to produce first class insights across digital audiences and take them to the next level. You will be given the chance to work in a start-up environment within a huge business with full autonomy in the role and fantastic progressive opportunities.
* Assist and support the conversions through the monitoring of website analytics, user journeys and conversion metrics
* Monitor the effectiveness of each digital acquisition channel, based on agreed KPIs
* Provide standard reporting, dashboards and ad hoc analysis to our marketeers and senior management
* Understanding of new and existing digital deals
* Full understanding of placement and user journeys
* Understand and evaluate the transactional data and how it ties back to certain user types and campaigns.
* 2+ years' experience in a anlaytics role with a focus on marketing data
* Strong experience in Analytical tools (e.g. Google or Adobe Analytics)
* Good exposure to SQL is a plus
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Associate Data Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.