£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - Travel - London - £33,000
Despite operating within the travel industry this company is still flourishing and they are looking to expand their great team. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to come in and help grow into new countries.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing weekly and monthly performance updates from the website
- Working closely with the SEO Content agency
- Logging and carrying out website updates
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with PPC, YouTube and Paid Social
- General support within the team
- Good understanding of all digital channels (PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates and Programmatic)
- Similar experience in a previous role (2 years)
- Strong Excel experience is needed
- Comfortable using third party tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, SEMrush, Ahrefs and Google Search Console
- Strong attention to detail
You can apply for this role of Digital Marketing Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox