£25000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working with a fast growing start up tech company, that provides a platform for big companies to sell their drinks. They are expanding their team rapidly and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, to oversea the online marketing strategy and drive the campaigns.
There is a huge opportunity to progress your career across the global clients, you could work your way up in the business and lead a team!
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Own Marketing for the first Global Drinks Exchange
- Beautiful London Office based in Camden
- Weekly Team Socials
- 25 days paid Holiday
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Drive the social media channels, monitoring the company's online presence
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Manage the company website, creating content and publishing engaging blogs
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Develop the current marketing strategy
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Must have experience with MailChimp and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with Photoshop or In-design
- Great written communication
- Genuine interest in the B2B Drinks Market
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox