City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Graduate Scheme - Digital Marketing, £25,000
Our client is a digital technology company with offices in London and around the globe!
As a graduate, this opportunity will provide you with extensive training, opportunities for progression and a foot within the door to kick start your career within Digital Marketing.
You'll learn about all areas of the business specifically focusing on setting up, running, managing and optimising campaigns across multiple platforms. Working closely with clients, you will ensure the campaigns are on brief, and you'll keep clients updated on the campaign performance throughout the process.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to begin a career within the digital marketing sector, and to develop transferable skills to last a lifetime.
- Creating responses to briefs
- Delivering campaign and optimisation analysis
- Supporting in the creation of paid social campaigns
- Writing, analysing and producing reports
- Analysing campaign performance
- Taking autonomy to manage your own campaigns and clients
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- A passion for Digital Marketing
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Ideally an internship or a placement year within the digital, media & advertising industry
You can apply for this role of Graduate Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox