North West London, London
9 months ago
This is a unique opportunity for a digital marketing professional to move into an exciting, forward-thinking, global business who are expanding their consumer offering. Operating in 6 continents with lots of global offices, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step into a globally leading heritage brand.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with driving and executing on international marketing strategy and optimisation for the consumer website.
- Plan, develop and implement International digital marketing strategy across all channels
- Oversee digital marketing team planning and execution of all digital marketing activities
- Prepare and present regular reporting
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Collaborate with digital team and external agencies coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) other activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Extensive broad digital marketing experience (paid, organic, earned)
- International experience across all channels
- Strong experience in web analytics and lead generation
- Team management experience
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEM Rush, Brightedge etc
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.