City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 10% Bonus
6 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager (Attribution/Analytics) - Online Gaming - £40,000
Are you an ambitious, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager looking for a cross-channel role in which you can take a lead in performance analyse across a portfolio of award-winning brands?
These guys are a global leader in Online Gaming and are currently undergoing a rapid period of growth. With a strong vision for 2019 and a variety of exciting projects on the horizon, it's a fantastic time to jump on board.
You will be responsible for analysing performance and behaviour of users acquired, retained or reactivated via online marketing campaigns, with duties ranging from producing new optimisation and budget allocation ideas, compiling reports of cross-channel performance, ad-hoc campaigns management or other involvement relating to digital platforms and other tasks.
- Run the Attribution Modelling Software, analyze trends and produce actionable insights for KPIs performance and ROI optimization
- Run data analysis reports when necessary (with support from analysts) and aid with gathering data for management presentations
- Keep up to date with all projects, campaigns, budgets and cross-channel performance of all acquisition and retention teams
- Liaise with attribution-focused analyst to check the quality of data capture across all customer touch points
- Experience in Digital Marketing - PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, CRM
- Self-motivated approach to work
- Highly skilled in Excel and data manipulation
- Experience in cross-channel digital marketing and performance analysis
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.