£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Manager | Ecommerce / Creative | London | £40,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading creative studio provider operating from an iconic location in Central London. The team provide inspiring and supportive working environments for small businesses in the creative industry and encourage balanced lifestyle with carefully curated on-site facilities including wellness studios, cafes, bars salons and much more!
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will take ownership of the company brands and channels, utilising a wealth of organic inspiring content to engage with existing and potential residents.
- Oversee company presence across a range of platforms
- Drive growth of channels with first-class campaign strategy
- Implement excellent social media campaigns
- Tackle stagnating growth in social media followers and engagement
- Implement strategies to maximise traffic to the website
- Refine systems to track and analyse the performance of company marketing activities and reporting back at company meetings
- Full budget ownership
- Manage, coach and lead a small marketing team
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong background in Social Media
- Extensive knowledge in Analytics, SEO, PPC and email marketing
- Creative thinker with a good marketing brain
- Ambitious and career driven
- Experience with tolls such as AdWords, SEMRush, Tag Manager and more
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.