City of London, London
11 months ago
Sphere are currently partnering with a high-growth marketing technology business, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their London office. They are a global business who successfully partner with some of the biggest and best brands in the world! This is a brand new role for their central marketing team, where you will be responsible for driving lead generation through a multi-channel digital marketing approach.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on devising and implementing a digital marketing strategy, focusing lead generation, lead nurturing and conversion
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team on building campaigns around events.
- Drive lead generation through executing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Management of the email automation platform.
- Close analysis of results, providing useful insights in continually optimising the digital marketing strategy.
- Proven experience working in a B2B marketing role
- Experience working across multiple digital channels including email marketing and paid channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Email automation experience, using platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot.
You can apply for this Digital Marketing Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.