City of London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
An award winning property company that create luxury, bespoke homes and developments. Being an emerging company, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help lead the digital team, oversee delivery on strategy, manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and provide expert guidance for all schemes across the portfolio.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Managers to plan, prepare and implement effective short and long-term digital strategies (as part of multi-channel campaigns)
- Manage and optimise all web-based paid media channels to drive traffic
- Closely manage the planning, development and delivery of all online marketing communications across all paid and earned channels including portals, EDMs, online advertising, PPC, programmatic and SEO
- Manage Digital Marketing budgets
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- Experience working with Portals
- Extensive experience of planning and delivering digital marketing activity at a managerial level
- Broad digital marketing experience, spanning: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing
- Ability to convey briefs to third party agencies, and ensure all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Ability to develop audience relevant content
- Knowledge of the UK housing market, product, competition, and legislation relating to property marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox