City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager (Central London) - Start Up - < £45,000
Are you a talented Digital Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? This is a young company who are growing fast and are operating in a highly competitive and innovative sector. Located in the Centre of London, this long-term opportunity will give you the chance to maximise your potential and become part of a hugely successful start-up growth story!
Reporting into the Founder of the business, you will be accountable for the planning and execution of digital marketing deliverables for the business. Your role will include:
- Work closely with internal SEO and PPC teams to own the delivery of the acquisition roadmap and bring company strategy to life
- Lead on projects across SEO, content, digital PR, website management, search expansion and much more
- Ensure teams have clarity on how short-term priorities align with longer term targets
- Coordinate with the Product Manager to ensure that marketing and technical delivery are aligned
- Develop and refine the planning and delivery methods to improvement strategy alignment
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar, project led role
- Strong understanding of SEO and PPC
- Natural organiser with meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.