£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
This is a unique opportunity for a digital marketing professional to move into an exciting, forward-thinking and family owned travel business. Specialising in travel and owning exclusive partnerships with some of the finest accommodation, this is a fantastic environment for some with a passion for travel to really flourish.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working with internal staff/external agencies, your role will be to create, execute and optimise company global digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor and optimise PPC performance via external media agency
- Create and own the SEO strategy, working with external media agencies where required
- Ensure PPC campaigns are effective worldwide with specific emphasis on core markets
- Develop content strategy to achieve SEO goals
- Implement an online programmatic display advertising strategy
- Develop Paid Social strategy in conjunction with Paid Social Specialist
- Work with data agency to develop re-targeting plans
- Carry out weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on all online channels, identifying trends and areas for improvement
- Experience managing PPC campaigns
- Proven experience of driving results through SEO
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert at using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative minded and confident with presenting and pitching ideas
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.