£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a business who are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to work remotely for them for a 6 month period.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within an Agency or client side business who would be able to pick the work load up working remotely. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about what they do, commercially minded and a strategic thinker.
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts
- Ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard
- Accountable for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Planning the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI
- Ensuring project management of marketing campaigns
- Developing marketing concepts
- Coordinating and communicating across internal and external teams
- Client interaction will be a strong part of this role as well
- Immediately available
- Excellent digital background with strong experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Experience with bid management tools - i.e. Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
- Worked in a similar role for at least two years
- Able to work to tight deadline
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.