City of London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join an exciting online children's educational platform. This media owner is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing specialist to help expand their online digital presence.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Facebook and Google Ad Spends
- Creating and implementing campaigns,
- Liaise with the marketing and creative teams
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager
- Good understanding of all digital channels (PPC,SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic)
- Ability to confidently liaise with marketing teams, designers, senior leaders, project managers, copywriters, and external agencies
- Proficient in using Excel and Google Analytics (360) skills
- A passion for the educational technology
- Commercial mindset
- Strong experience using Facebook Adwords
- 2+ years' experience
You can apply for this role of Digital Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.