Up to €60,000
17 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading ecommerce platform. This Berlin based company work with well-known brands all over the world and are responsible for billions of dollars worth of online transactions annually. With almost 800 employees globally they are still expanding and Germany is their fastest growing market.
Due to their on-going expansion, they have an opening for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their Berlin office. This person will support the DACH sales team by providing strategic expertise on digital marketing projects to prospective brand and retail clients.
This is a great chance to join a well-established and successful business and contribute to their significant growth in Europe. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and excellent career progression.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will:
- Provide strategic digital marketing support to prospective clients across the DACH region, with a focus on paid search and Amazon advertising
- Act as the digital marketing and ecommerce subject matter expert during sales calls and meetings with brands and retailers
- Analyse and provide recommendations on prospective clients’ digital marketing strategies
- Develop deep knowledge of the ecommerce platform and competitor solutions
- Assist with product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Share feedback on product capabilities and newly added features with internal teams
- Deliver training on digital marketing and ecommerce to the sales and product management teams
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads and Google Shopping
- Strong relationship building and presentation skills
- Experience in a client facing or agency environment is highly desirable
- Amazon advertising experience is a plus
- Full professional fluency in German AND English
- Ability to travel 20-30% of your time within the DACH region
You can apply for this Digital Marketing Strategist role now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 203 869 2062. Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
email@example.com / +44 (0) 203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox