£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
8 months ago
We are looking to hire an intelligent and highly motivated Digital Media Analyst to join a global leader in online FOREX trading. This role has come about due a period of rapid growth and driven by the success of its several award-winning brands.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of performance media and working closely with the senior director of insights and analytics you will:
- Responsible for all digital program reporting and analytics including but not limited to website performance, onsite search, search engine marketing, display advertising, and social listening.
- Produce and deploy to power users standard daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and/or "dashboards" usingclickstreamanalytics, BI tools, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. including but not limited to:
- End-to-end customer analytics from media source to digital property interactions to trading platform transactions.
- Partner with Media and Acquisition teams to tie On-site and off-site behaviour and trends (SEM/PPC, SEO, display advertising) with customer value/revenue realization
- Product/Platform utilization KPIs to better optimise media.
- Coordinates with internal and external teams for development and full implementation of on-site tags and Campaign Identification codes through our tag management solution (TMS) as well as any other tracking parameter implementations.
- Develop attribution and econometric modelling to improve media efficiency across all service offerings.
- Synthesizes business requirements from multiple sources including business owners, development teams, and functional group members.
- Presents verbal and written results, findings and insights to all levels of the organisation including Senior Leadership.#
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role or capacity required
- Expert level proficiency with clickstream tools such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is required.
- Excellent analytical, planning & prioritisation skills are required.
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as BigQuery, Tableau, and writing SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
- Proficient in Media, SEM/PPC and SEO tracking strategy and measurement.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills (look-ups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong Project management and vendor management skills required
- Minimum of five years working in a web analytics role, including two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as attribution, econometrics, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Some experience in working with a tag management system such as Tealium, Ensighten, or Google Tag Manager is required.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.