City of London, London
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
15 days ago
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a global, house-hold consumer business looking to shake up their digital and ecommerce offering. You will join a brand-new team and take a lead role in analysing social campaigns and recommend on future strategic directions for a number of different brands.
As the Social Media Analyst, you will be working across some of the company's biggest brands within Europe and all over the world! Your responsibilities will include:
- Help shape, optimise and analyse digital campaigns
- Acquire and interpret data through use of social media/social listening tools
- Clearly translate data analysis into easy-to-understand, actionable insights for multiple brands
- Interrogate and understand content that resonates with various audiences
- Develop, maintain and automate key reporting and dashboards
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Expertise in digital/web analytics
- Expert experience in social platforms and analytical tools
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox