City of London, London
£24000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
Junior Digital Media Campaign Executive, Gaming, London, £24,000 - £27,000
Our client is one of the world's leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1000+ employees. They are both an established and growing company, owning some of the best known & award-winning brands in the industry!
As the Digital Media Campaign Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the Digital Media campaigns
- Execute changes to live campaign, ensuring they're running smoothly
- Work with external media companies to certify successful delivery of campaigns
- Analysis on the campaigns, detecting trends and feeding back to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design team
- Scientific or analytical degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Attention to detail
- Focused, driven and organised
You can apply for this role of a Digital Media Campaign Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.