City of London, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
11 months ago
Digital Media Manager -B2B client- London
This agency sits in an award-winning network, and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor. This role sits within the specialist division focused on a B2B client, both within the UK and globally.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of digital media and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
- They are looking for a digital media manager. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and buying of campaigns that are set to grow significantly.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions globally.
- Oversee the day-to-day activation, trafficking and management of digital display campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal paid social and search teams.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years' media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing challenging clients.
- You will have experience of working with DSPs on both a managed and self-serve basis.
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.