Digital Media Manager (Programmatic) – Independent Advertising Agency - Negotiable - London
This leading integrated advertising agency specializes in producing creative and hugely successful campaigns for the live entertainment industry, including festivals, theatre, and exhibitions. Working within this agency will provide you the opportunity to work with exciting clients, leaving your mark on hugely successful campaigns. If you are eager to work with a wide variety of big-name clients, have a passion for live entertainment and experience in digital display and programmatic advertising, this is the perfect role for you!
• Be a part of an agency that celebrates and encourages creativity
• Work with an impressive portfolio of esteemed clients within the live entertainment industry a dynamic and forward-thinking work environment
• Get involved with the creation of exciting and innovative campaigns
• Receive complimentary entertainment tickets, private healthcare and other amazing benefits
As the Digital Media Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing digital media planning and buying through multiple channels during each stage of the planning process, ensuring campaigns go live on time and to a high standard
• Being involved with taking client briefs, negotiations, partner evaluations and the final execution of multiple campaigns
• Developing valuable relationships between yourself, the agency and media suppliers to gain access to the best deals for your clients
• Presenting the results of your campaigns to clients and senior stakeholders
• Taking control and maintaining client budgets through planning, optimisation, and reconciliation
• Being involved with various steps of the planning process, including programmatic display planning, reporting, and activation for numerous clients
• Working alongside various specialist teams within the agency throughout the course of a campaign, including creative studio, and Ad Ops
• Have a demonstrable background in and programmatic planning and campaign management
• Have media agency experience
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have an in-depth understanding and experience of campaign set up, management, tracking/trafficking and delivery – ideally with good understanding of Google Campaign Manager
• Are able to independently create solutions and resolve any issues and have exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Have notable experience in programmatic trading, cross digital planning and have used various DSPs
You can apply for the role of Digital Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager - Agencies
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.