City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day + (outside IR35)
5 months ago
Digital Media Specialist - 2 Months - Up too £250 (Outside IR35)
I have an exciting contract role which is client side looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running!
- Attending briefings across our portfolio of world-renowned brands
- The planning of social media and online video campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & YouTube
- Help develop programmatic plans alongside our partners
- reporting and delivery campaign results to key stakeholders
- Tracking campaign finance from PO to reconciliation
- Monitoring campaign performance, tracking cost efficiency and identifying optimisation
- Post campaign analysis and presentation of result
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media landscape, partners & products.
- Hands-on experience within core platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad-tech providers (DMPs, Adservers, Verification)
- Highly numerate, analytical, & an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.