City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
I am hiring for a Digital Team Manager to look after a team of 3-4 people alongside the Head of Digital Media and to make sure that all campaigns running are performing well.
They plan, implement, optimise and review campaigns across programmatic, paid social, video and direct buys.
If you have management experience and has knowledge of a few different channels, then get in touch.
- Formulate, communicate and execute Digital Media campaign strategy
- Manage a team of 3+ including running their performance and development reviews with each team member.
- Maintain existing 3rd party relationships and create new ones
- Train new members to a high standard
- Negotiate deals with media owners/publishers/providers
- Guide the team on troubleshooting live campaigns and be an ambassador for data-driven decisions
- Ability to optimise campaigns to a variety of attribution models
- Work with the design team to ensure creative work is correctly prioritised
- 3+ years working in display marketing
- Proven experience in running and optimising display campaigns
- People management experience
- Working knowledge of o Google Campaign Manager or similar ad server
- AppsFlyer or similar mobile measurement platform
- Nanigans or similar Facebook marketing platform
- Multiple DSPs
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Managing Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.