£32000 - £38000 per annum
2 months ago
As an incredible integrated media team, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in an international planning role and have passion for the media and advertising space, then this is the place for you.
Working out of headquarters in Surrey, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As the Digital Network Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with regional hubs to ensure alignment with global briefs.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. They are looking for exceptional international planning people.
- Representing local markets within the region to the client through consistent demonstration of wider digital landscape knowledge across all key territories.
- Ensuring digital activity goes live across markets accurately and in a timely fashion - monitoring, reporting and analysing this activity to create actionable insights and learnings for future campaigns.
- Assisting in the development of digital partnerships.
- Developing digital knowledge through training courses and meetings with key vendors.
- You will have 3 years' experience in digital media, ideally with an international focus. This role would be great for someone who wants to be a digital generalist rather than specialist.
- You will be passionate about the digital media and advertising industry, and have a knowledge of all digital channels, enabling you to speak about each one.
- You will be highly organised and know how to prioritise a variable workload.
- You will ideally have experience presenting to clients or groups or be comfortable doing so.
- You must be a strong communicator as you'll be regularly speaking to a wide range of people, many of speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.