26 days ago
Digital Operations Director - Network Agency - 12 Month MAT Cover
This agency function as the performance media arm of a global network agency, focusing on client-centric approaches to digital media planning and buying. They work with some of the world's most innovative brands, who they have long-standing relationships with due to the rigour, thought and innovation they provide for them in their media campaigns.
They have very low staff turnover due to having a start-up feel culture, whilst providing stability and clear progression for their employees.
As the Digital Operations Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders on daily activities across Finance, HR, Talent and IT, Marketing, Process improvement.
- Managing broad agency staffing levels and ensuring teams are utilised in an optimal way.
- Coordinating recruitment across the broader network to ensure a best-in-market approach, and working to collate new starter packs.
- Working to increase the agency's standing and reputation in the UK through awards entries and broader marketing.
- Involvement in new client prospecting and pitch management.
- Experienced managing clients and teams in a digital media agency.
- Familiarity with all business functions including finance, IT, talent etc.
- Proven track record managing multi-functional digital teams.
- Strong communication and numerical skills.
- Highly organised with effective prioritisation skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox