3 months ago
Digital Operations Director - Network Agency - 12 Month MAT Cover
This agency function as the performance media arm of a global network agency, focusing on client-centric approaches to digital media planning and buying. They work with some of the world's most innovative brands, who they have long-standing relationships with due to the rigour, thought and innovation they provide for them in their media campaigns.
They have very low staff turnover due to having a start-up feel culture, whilst providing stability and clear progression for their employees.
As the Digital Operations Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders on daily activities across Finance, HR, Talent and IT, Marketing, Process improvement.
- Managing broad agency staffing levels and ensuring teams are utilised in an optimal way.
- Coordinating recruitment across the broader network to ensure a best-in-market approach, and working to collate new starter packs.
- Working to increase the agency's standing and reputation in the UK through awards entries and broader marketing.
- Involvement in new client prospecting and pitch management.
- Experienced managing clients and teams in a digital media agency.
- Familiarity with all business functions including finance, IT, talent etc.
- Proven track record managing multi-functional digital teams.
- Strong communication and numerical skills.
- Highly organised with effective prioritisation skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.