£32000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
They're owned by One of the world's leading integrated communications agency & the UK's most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world's most influential & iconic brands.
Whilst they benefit by being backed by a major advertising network, they still like to keep their start up feel and definitely focus on building a great environment to work in.
- Guide a small team of Ad Operations / Operations Executives to manage the team output delivering leadership, upskilling & mentorship as appropriate
- Seamlessly integrate the Digital Operations team alongside other departments
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working with Creative Strategists & Data Analysts to ensure complete and correct implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against client KPIs (for reporting / PCA purposes)
- Working with Developers to deliver necessary technical implementation, including building/managing dynamic feeds, testing associated content and trouble-shooting campaigns where/when required
- Working with Account Management to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and effective management of client/media agency expectations
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate media agency contacts including Ad Operations & Programmatic Planning teams, to become a priority escalation point when troubleshooting campaign activity
- Develop relationships with Technology vendors (especially ad servers) to help build improved processes/best-practices and aid future product roadmap development
- Digital knowledge and experience such as knowledge of HTML5
- use of ad-server technologies such as Campaign Manager (Doubleclick), Sizmek, Flashtalking, Ad Form etc.
- understanding of tag management and a basic understanding of the programmatic landscape and digital media planning processes
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Highly organized - ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.