Up to £57000 per annum + Flexible working
about 2 months ago
Digital Optimisation Analyst
My client is an award-winning leading FinTech firm who have over 5m customers in the UK alone with over 146m transactions processed and 12m monthly app logins.
The role is based in Central London with plenty of flexibility and is offering £57,000.
- Join a multi-award winning fintech business, famed on their innovation in the AI
- Flexible working days with a Hybrid work structure
- Work with market leading brands such as Amazon, Argos and AO.
As a Digital Optimisation Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing analytical insight and critical thinking to improve acquisition conversion rates.
- Working with the credit risk team.
- Design and lead the development of detailed conversion reporting for MO to be used by the role holder and the conversion team.
- Build and monitor the NPV and Cash Based Returns product valuations.
- Being responsible for the accurate monitoring of pricing and profitability metrics.
- Complete ad hoc analysis and support projects across the MO business in line with priorities.
- High-level of self-motivation.
- University degree level with a numerical background.
- Strong logical and methodical approach to solving problems.
- Competent coding experience (Preferably SQL or Python)
- Ability to analyse data and articulate finding and recommendations
- Strong Excel knowledge.
You can apply for this role of Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox