£50000 - £60000 per annum
26 days ago
Digital Partner, Independent Media Agency, London
This agency is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that they are reached contextually, during the moments that matter. This agency works across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for a digital partner to join their international client services team, leading clients through digital roadmaps and informing them on relevant martech developments.
As the Digital Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with existing clients to build digital media strategies across both UK and international markets, planning digital and data transformation for them and ensuring delivery on these.
- Identifying opportunities for growth with existing clients and leading new business pitches - following this, ensuring the clients are effectively rolled out in the digital space.
- Being the go-to person in the agency for knowledge of new digital media technology, and how clients can use these to improve their digital media campaigns.
- Work with the Managing Partners to drive new revenue growth, with a focus on consulting and additional services.
- Provide daily support to the client and activation teams in the delivery of digital planning.
- Have expertise in digital media, martech, ecommerce and data platforms, with a focus on digital strategy and client servicing.
- Have a track record delivering exceptional digital work for clients.
- Are skilled in consultative selling, with a proven track record of new business pitching and upselling to clients.
- Have a deep understanding of 1st/2nd/3rd party data, and how and when each should be applied to provide data driven marketing and media solutions.
- Extensively experienced in media planning and an understanding of the role of digital media in the wider communications ecosystem.
You can apply for this role of AV Media Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox