£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
As an incredible integrated media team, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in a DR focused digital media role and have passion for the media and advertising space, then this is the place for you.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
Delivering best in class client service, media campaigns and trading agreements needs a best in class team. They are looking for exceptional people to join them and carve their own path and career on a new client win for this agency.
- Managing all digital activation on the client account across multiple channels and markets globally.
- Developing and presenting digital media strategies to senior clients. Support in wider brand planning and execution.
- Manage all media briefs, ensuring budgets are secured and clear KPIs are set.
- Lead quarterly media reviews, planning sessions and PCAs - establishing a regular planning cycle.
- Lead a strong, high-volume output team - ensure efficient delegation and the appropriate allocation of resources.
- You will have at least 4-5 years' experience in a media agency, focused on DR digital clients.
- You have worked in a fast-paced digital environment - you have demonstrable experience of bringing business change for clients/brands.
- You are a strong leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty to help get the job done.
- You are commercially astute, analytical and have a high-performance mindset.
- You are a true team player, passionate about managing and developing a team, including implementing ways of working and best-practice.
- You are a confident self-starter, excited about the challenge of onboarding and forming new ways of working with a new client.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.