£32000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
This digital performance marketing agency are forward-thinking and pro-active, leading in their industry through a data-centric, ROI-positive approach. Based in Soho, they pride themselves on having a culture of inclusivity and fun - it really is a place where people can thrive if they get stuck in and put themselves out there - all opportunities are there to be seized!
They are looking for a talented, experienced performance planner to help grow the agency's clients through exceptional client service and media planning. This role requires someone with a pro-active approach, who is hungry to learn and progress in the media industry.
- Working closely with the director and senior director to develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients.
- Ownership of client relationships and digital media plans - building campaign and data strategies to evolve growth opportunities and revenue.
- Work closely with the wider internal teams to help form overall strategy, planning and execution of campaigns.
- Assist on new business pitches.
- Drive best practice media solutions whilst ensuring integration across the agency.
- Develop the careers of more junior team members.
- You will ideally have at least 3 years' experience in performance planning across mobile or digital.
- You will have a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology.
- Proven experience managing more junior team members and progressing their careers.
- Highly numerate - comfortable with large data sets with a good attention to detail to identify client trends and opportunities.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be a self-starter - ambitious and committed to achieving results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.