£32000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
This brilliant agency, based in Manchester, is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach.
They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency on a high-profile luxury client, who can efficiently oversee campaigns and projects whilst maintaining high standards of client services.
This client is demanding with exceptionally high standards, as such, they are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail to join this team of exceptional individuals.
- They are looking for a Digital Account Manager - this person will be an expert in digital and have an in-depth knowledge of end-to-end campaign management.
- Creating strong, compelling and strategic global media partnerships and mobile media campaigns.
- Evaluate, plan, buy, deploy and report on the global partnerships and mobile media campaigns.
- Creating long and short-term digital plans and strategies for the client and putting the necessary steps in place to put them in process.
- Media channel and publisher selection and evaluation.
- Managing more junior members of the team.
- You will have strong digital experience across channels (ideally display, mobile and partnerships).
- You will be a motivated self-starter, who is solutions driven and confident, and increases their team's performance and digital output.
- You will have hands on knowledge of TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. doubleclick), social analytics (eg. Crimson Hexagon), data visualisation & analysis tools.
- You will have a high level of numeracy and analysis skills, including data interrogation to produce actionable insights with can inform business decisions.
- You will have exceptional client servicing skills, including an up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies and other suppliers the client can partner with.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.