£200 - £250 per day
10 months ago
Digital PR Consultant
Contract - 3 months
London- Kings Cross - zone 1
£200-250 per day
A leading Central London based agency based are looking to hire a contract PR Consultant for a period of 3 months, with perm potential. They are looking for an experience and passionate digital PR expert to join a talented Content & Digital PR team. You'll be working with a team of copywriting, strategy and digital PR professionals to deliver compelling projects.
In this mid-weight PR Consultant role, you'll work within a team of digital PR experts of all levels, reporting to the Digital PR Manager. To be successful you will have experience of creating campaign concepts and the ability to produce interesting and newsworthy campaigns.
- Perform quality outreach over multiple channels, including phone and email, leading to demonstrable results against campaign KPIs.
- Work alongside copywriting, strategy and design teams to keep projects running to time, assisting in the creation of timelines and press packs etc.
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with key publishers across target media demographics.
- Maintain and develop press and media contact database, as well as creating relevant contact lists for client campaigns.
- Contribute to brainstorms
- Develop reports
- Do your research on existing clients and future clients
- knowledge and contribute in a meaningful way to team discussions.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills:
- Good Digital PR and content experience, ideally within a marketing agency or dept.
- Passionate about outreach.
- Knowledge of different media demographics
- Ideally a strong network of contacts.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of content marketing, including outreach strategy.
- Proven ability to work to hit campaign targets against tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Passionate about digital marketing
- A team player who can handle challenges calmly
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.