$60,000 - $70,000
about 1 month ago
Our client makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year. They offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
They are looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join the Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Boston together with a team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
- Work with clients and internal teams on a day-to-day basis to create innovative, Digital Advice experiences
- Design solutions meeting client’s business goals and manage the creative and technical implementation process
- Present the value of their solution to clients
- Use their arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch and add your own conceptual and solution-oriented ideas
- Build relationships with clients, understand goals and develop strategies to deliver
- Gather requirements and technical specs to prepare project timelines and scope implementation efforts
- Gain technical understanding on their solution and understand client’s technical requirements
- Run discovery sessions and project workshops to gather customer business objectives and challenges
- Share ideas for further development of products and services
- 1-3 experience in Digital Consulting, SaaS, eCommerce or IT project management
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics
- University degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRO
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relationship builder, good listener and problem solver
- Keen to make a real difference in a young fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with an attention for detail
- A passion for helping Brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox