£40000 - £60000 per annum
3 days ago
Digital Project Manager - Consultancy - up to £60,000 per annum.
Sphere Digital are currently working with an award-winning investment marketing consultancy. Who provide marketing solutions to global investment and asset management teams.
As Digital Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing, and coordinating digital projects to a high standard.
- Acting as the digital expert across consultancy projects.
- Briefing any project updates to UX and UI design teams.
- Supporting and mentor team members on their areas of interest or opportunities for improvement.
- Liaising with Technical teams throughout the project cycle and make recommendations based on client and technical understanding.
- Actively develop relationships with the content and creative teams to keep strong project alignment.
- A self-started who can work autonomously and within a team.
- Existing knowledge of the investment management industry is advantageous.
- A strong understanding of marketing channels and tools.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Able to travel across the UK to meet client needs at short notice.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product, and creative talent globally
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox