£200 - £250 per day
about 1 month ago
A worldwide leader comprised of award-winning media, including magazines, television channels and websites is looking for a branded content led Project Manager for a period of 5 months. This business create world class products and services that connect deeply with global audiences. Yu will be required to deliver cross-media campaigns to clients.
A Project Manager is required to work in the branded content studio of this amazing media owner as part of their global partnerships team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a busy, creative sales team across and amazing client portfolio. You will be required to manage the production of content and campaign deliverables for some of the most exciting brands in the world.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience of project management in a media environment, specifically within content creation
- Proven experience of delivering digital and social branded content campaigns
- Strong understanding of advertising, digital media and the solution response process.
- You will love storytelling across all platforms and channels with a specific focus on video, digital and social. You must have a proven record working across these channels
- You will have strong video production experience and experience working with internal and external production teams,
- You will be well versed in managing the video and digital production process
- You would be able to turn complex information into achievable production plans with the help of the project director.
- You will deliver projects on brief, on time, on budget and that drive campaign KPIs.
- You will be an amazing communicator
- You will be a team player and flexible
- You will have amazing attention to details
- You will have experience working with clients globally, ideally with localisation experience
- You will be calm under pressure
- You will be commercially minded
- Lead the project management of custom solutions from initial brief to final deliver across projects of various projects
- You will follow the same, project plans but for different geographies
- You will support the content and creative teams in the development of initial proposals
- You will be the central point of contact between the account lead (ad sales), creative producer, internal/external production teams, media team, digital production and social teams
- Be the main point of contact with global client teams, interfacing with the highest professionalism and customer service standards.
- Provide regular status updates and be highly responsive to client needs
- Create and manage all project documentation
- Work with creative teams and content strategists throughout the content creation process to ensure content goals are met, client expectations managed
- You will have significant experience within the client solutions division in another media organisation or full service content agency.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox