£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
over 1 year ago
Digital Project Manager - Finance/Investment - £55,000 - £65,000
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with q global asset management and finance business that is looking to strengthen its digital team with an experienced Digital Project Manager to manage its continued growth. Having been in the Finance industry for over 40 years this business is at the forefront of asset management, investments, and finance management. Covering 2 continents and with over 6000 employees this business has a huge amount to offer with significant training and development and progression opportunities.
- Live at the forefront of our technology initiatives, planning, running and implementing meaningful projects to help my client's clients have the best chance at success
- Support projects from initiation to delivery, using your critical thinking and productive questioning skills to identify opportunities that advance our objectives
- Enable the delivery of design through effective feature capture & functional/ non-functional requirements capture
- Use your communication skills to translate complex information into clear updates and work you're doing for partners across departments
- Build strong relationships between internal teams to create an inclusive environment and drive project delivery
- Ensure delivery is on time and meets quality standards.
- Monitor and report on key metrics to inform the future direction of our client.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of general experience and three years of industry experience, digital project management experience preferred. BSc - Computer Science preferred
- Knowledge of a Digital Design/ Development process, Agile methodologies, and the responsibilities of a scrumming multi-disciplinary Digital squad
- Ability to clearly articulate user stories and track their delivery
- Familiarity with a range of digital reporting tools, including Google Analytics and Adobe Suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.