£50000 - £65000 per annum + 8% Bonus
6 months ago
Digital Project Manager - Worlds Leading Omnichannel Mad Tech - £50,000 - £65,000 plus bonus
My client is the worlds leading Omnichannel Marking / Ad Tech across the globe. They provide end to end services across all channels for their clients. They lead the connective TV industry with 50% of US Connective TV campaigns going through their tech. You will be working with clients such as Disney, McDonald's, Samsung, Apple and more!
They also specialise in DCO campaigns and this is where you will come in!
- Project Managing DCO campaigns across various clients
- Consult with technical teams to gather details for your clients
- Own project plan, milestones and time lines for campaigns from presales to trafficking
- Hold regular meetings to determine status and ensure projects are on time
- work with the worlds most exciting and leading brands
- At least 3 years Account Management / Project Management with knowledge of DCO
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience working with Feed-based/data driven ads
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex projects
- The Ability to translate requirements from high level client conversations to technical teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.