City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
29 days ago
This exciting, and market leading Content SaaS company has a fantastic product in the market that works with online retailers and distributors to improve sales online. They have hugely expanded in the last few years, and are showing now signs of slowing down, now working with some of the world's largest brands in their market.
They are also thriving in the tough environment that we're in with Covid-19, due to their business driving purely online sales. This is a business that is cash rich, secure and growing!
This role sits in their Project Management team where you will be responsible for a small portfolio of Enterprise clients on the tech platform, managing their Projects in a timely manner, building relationships and working closely with the Account Management and Product teams. You will also get very involved with onboarding and implementation so any experience here is very desirable.
You will need to be enthusiastic, personable, and great at building relationships, with a solid background Project Management in a Digital Environment where you are able to work in a busy environment.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, with some great learning potential and development opportunities with a great culture!
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients to be responsible for the preparation and execution of their projects.
- Own each stage of the project delivery for your brands across EMEA
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Be extremely proactive on the platform for your clients, identifying problems before they become a problem.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- Work with and manage clients and stakeholders in multiple international markets.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Product teams for your clients
- You will have at least 1-2 years' experience in a Project Management/Implementation/Onboarding role, in a Digital tech company
- You will ideally have experience in SaaS.
- You have an above average completion rate of your projects in set times
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when needed
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.