Digital Recruitment Consultant – Entry Level – W/Training Provided
New York - $45,000 (OTE $70,000 - $80,000+)
After a record breaking 2021, we are looking for our 1st New York Recruitment Consultant to join alongside our VP! This is the perfect role for someone with their eyes set on a career in sales who wants to work in a fast-paced environment with quick progression.
The ideal candidate doesn’t need to have experience in recruitment, most of our business joined as graduates and our dedicated in-house trainer supports all our new starters with an exceptional training and development program.
This opportunity offers a paid trip to London for a month for training!
Everyone has pay rise and promotion targets in place from day one and knows what they have to do to achieve them.
Why should you choose us?
Sphere Digital is an ambitious business and since being founded in 2012 has grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
Five reasons to choose us:
- We will help make you a digital expert - We know the market. And we want you to as well.
- We are not all about short-term numbers - We want you to build long-lasting relationships and help change the organisations you work with.
- We want to get to know you - The most important part of our business is our people, and we are committed to building an inclusive business. We want to understand what you want from your career. And to make sure you get it.
- Our track record - Our track record speaks for itself. We are growing quickly. And you can grow with us.
- We are not like everyone else - We dream big, work hard and always remember to have some fun along the way.
What is the role?
We are looking to hire an Associate Recruitment Consultant to work in our New York office alongside our VP.
As an Associate Consultant your days will be fast and varied. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Head Hunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Develop new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Contribute to the day to day success of the business
What we offer:
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme, paid monthly
- Dedicated training and development program
- Flexible working (flexible hours and WFH policies)
- Pension scheme
- Early finishes on a Friday (3pm finish in Summer)
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, brunch club, VP lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- Top performers company holiday, in 2019 it was Ibiza!
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.